So what am I saying here? I'm out of ideas. My addled brain is finding itself too fried to think about anything when I go to bed. Which is good for me. But it kind of destroys this. And honestly, I don't feel like stopping this; I want to continue.
Which is where you come in. Give me some ideas. That's all I ask. Anyone who reads this feel free to give me something to think about and possibly spit out in the form of an entry here. Anything. Anything at all. Just like in brainstorming, no idea is a bad idea. Obviously I may reject certain ones but you have no idea whether I will or not so....I leave it open to you.
well, you could try talking about a number of things...
ReplyDelete- things that are changing society (better/worse)
- stupid things kids in college do, and why they're stupid
- how videogames change people's lives (better/worse)
- write about thoughtlessness :P
- how much you hated latin
- vent about CSG (wasntme)
- bands that you like/dislike
- just how life is going
- more theology, everyday metaphors
- how gorgeous your piano is
- etc.
Wow. That was fast. :P
ReplyDeleteWell...music is always a good place to start. Music in general (like that last post) or music in particular. Either way, really. I'm sure you could always find something to say about Chopin or Rachmaninoff. :P
Hockey. Hockey is always fun.
The true nature of Mr. Tumnus.
Yeah...the first list is probably more helpful...
OH! Read "Notes from the Tilt-a-Whirl" and review it. :D There you go. Totally awesome post idea. You could also talk about the Hunger Games and events that have happened that are related to those books. :P